Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and Sweet Street
Welcome to www.sweetstreet.com. The www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com (“Website”) and La Doña LLC, a California Limited Liability Corporation (“La Doña LLC”), (Website and La Doña LLC collectively referred to as “Sweet Street”) is comprised of various web pages operated by La Doña LLC.
This Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com is an E-Commerce Website.
The purpose of the Website is to promote and sell Sweet Street products.
Visiting www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com or sending emails to Sweet Street constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Sweet Street provides to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Email Subscription Offer: Subscribe to our email newsletter and receive a Promo Code for 10% off your first order after signing up. Coupon valid for one-time use. One per person and one per household. Not refundable, not returnable. Not valid at any other retailer. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons. May not be applied to previous purchases, shipping, handling or taxes. Promotion has no retail value. Other restrictions, exclusions or terms may apply. Sweet Street reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
All Promotional Offers are valid for a limited time only. Coupon valid for one-time use. While supplies last. Not valid at any other retailer. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons. May not be applied to previous purchases. Promotion has no retail value. Other restrictions, exclusions or terms may apply. Sweet Street reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Websites"). The Linked Websites are not under the control of Sweet Street and Sweet Street is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. Sweet Street is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sweet Street of the website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com are delivered by third party websites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Sweet Street may share such information and data with any third party with whom Sweet Street has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of Sweet Street or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website. Sweet Street content is not for resale. Your use of the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Sweet Street and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. Sweet Street does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Sweet Street or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Sweet Street has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Sweet Street reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Sweet Street reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Sweet Street reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Sweet Street’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Sweet Street does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Sweet Street specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Sweet Street spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Sweet Street.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com or Posted on Any Sweet Street Web Page
Sweet Street does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Sweet Street Website or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Sweet Street, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Sweet Street is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Sweet Street’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Communication Service is controlled, operated and administered by Sweet Street from the USA. If you access the Communication Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Sweet Street content accessed through www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Sweet Street is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Sweet Street sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sweet Street, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Sweet Street reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Sweet Street in asserting any available defenses.
In the event a dispute arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions cannot be resolved, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to California law, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator with more than ten (10) years’ experience in the subject matter thereof, and administered by JAMS, Judicature West, or J.D.R., Inc. (Judicial Dispute Resolution). The arbitrator's award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction; provided, however, that any award shall be limited to actual damages and shall not include any consequential, exemplary, or punitive or similar damages. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney's fees.
Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and Sweet Street agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SWEET STREET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
SWEET STREET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Sweet Street AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Sweet Street reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Sweet Street as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. Sweet Street’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Sweet Street’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by Sweet Street with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Sweet Street, the user and Sweet Street with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between Sweet Street, the user and Sweet Street with respect to the Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
FIRST EVER BELLA DOÑA AND SWEET STREET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITIED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: WIN FULL SET OF SWEET STREET PRODUCTS, CUSTOM WALL PLATE AND 2 BELLA DOÑA ITEMS OF THEIR CHOICE. (“Giveaway”) is only open to permanent legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are currently physically located and residing therein. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Giveaway. Entrants must also have either a valid Social Security number and/or a valid U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Employees of La Doña, LLC and/or Twila True Collaborations, LLC (Collectively “Sponsor”), or the companies/entities involved in the production, development, implementation, or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, service providers, or any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. Immediate family members (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, or parent or any of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or any person, whether related or not, living in the same household of an individual affiliated with a Giveaway Entity, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway.
- Giveaway Period: For all purposes of this Giveaway, the Sponsor’s computer is the official clock and all times refer to Pacific Time (“PT”). The Giveaway period begins at November 19, 2020 8:00 P.M. (PT) and ends at November 22, 2020 at 8 P.M. PT (“Giveaway Period”).
- How to Enter: Entrants must first follow the steps below at Sponsors’ brands at: @sweetstreetcosmetics and @belladonala Instagram. If an entrant does not already have an Instagram account, he/she can create one by going to either the App Store or Google Play and downloading the Instagram App, which is free, to his/her mobile device. To enter the Giveaway, entrants must go to the Instagram Site and locate the Giveaway post and tag three (3) friends in the photo and follow Sweet Street Cosmetics and Bella Doña inviting people to enter. Thereafter, entrants must complete the following steps each step will count as one (1) entry into the Giveaway (“Entry” and “BONUS ENTRY” as described below): BONUS ENTRY repost the photo in your story and tag Sweet Street and Bella Doña saying “I need all these products @belladonala @sweetstreetcosmetics”. If an entrant’s Instagram account is set to “Posts are Private,” then an entrant’s Instagram Entry may be disqualified and rejected as ineligible for consideration in this Giveaway. An entrant may enter the Giveaway and bonus entry more than once. An entrant may only mention someone with whom he/she has an existing relationship, he/she knows personally and to whom a mention would not be considered spam, and who meets the eligibility requirements for the Giveaway as described in section 1 above. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. Entrants can only participate in the Giveaway under one (1) Instagram account. Entries must be received by November 22, 2020 at 8 P.M. PT. If entrants use a web-enabled mobile device to obtain an Entry, data rates may apply (entrants should contact their service provider for data rates/plans). Entrants should use care and not drive or operate machinery while entering the Giveaway. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of receipt or entry into the Giveaway. Final eligibility for the award of the Prize is subject to eligibility verification and other conditions and requirements, as set forth below. The Instagram Site may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices, and/or tablets. If an entrant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the Instagram Site from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Prize/Odds of Winning: One (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize winner will each receive a custom wall and a set of Sweet Street products by U.S. Mail (the “Prize”). No cash equivalent for the Prize will be available. The Prize is not transferable. However, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to substitute the Prize with one of comparable or greater value due to unavailability or for any other reason. As applicable, the Prize and Prize notification will only be sent to addresses located in the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia. Odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person/family/household. All expenses associated with the receipt or use of the Prize not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and is the sole responsibility of each winner. Any depictions of Prize in the promotional materials or otherwise are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes) arising from participation in the Giveaway or the award of a Prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Drawing: The potential winners will be randomly selected in a drawing held by the Sponsor and will be announced on November 23, 2020 (“Drawing Date”) from among all eligible Entries received.
- Notification of Winners: The potential winners will be notified via an Instagram Direct message at the Instagram account associated with his/her Entry by Sponsor within 24 hours of the Drawing Date and time. Potential winners may also be announced on the Sweet Street Cosmetics and Bella Doña Instagram account via Story: https://www.instagram.com/sweetstreetcosmetics and https://www.instagram.com/belladonala/ (“Instagram Site”). If a potential winner is not following Sponsor on Instagram, the Instagram Direct message will go into the requests queue of said potential winner. Potential winner will have 24 hours to respond to the Instagram Direct message with his/her contact information. Thereafter, he/she will be contacted by the Sponsor in order to confirm eligibility, and if necessary, sign and return an original, Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal), and any other documentation that the Sponsor requires (collectively “Release”) within 24 hours after receipt by such potential Prize winner or he/she may be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize winner may be selected. By returning a completed Release, such Prize winner attests to the provisions stated therein including the accuracy of the information contained therein and compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential Prize winner does not respond to the Instagram Direct message within 24 hours; is found to be ineligible; if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules; or if his/her Prize or Prize notification message is returned as undeliverable said potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Disclaimers: The Giveaway Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, corrupted, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Any such Entries will be disqualified. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram and Instagram is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, the entrants agree and acknowledge that the Giveaway Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death) in connection with: participation in this Giveaway; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information contained in the Entry; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of Prize (or Prize element) awarded herein; typographical errors in the Giveaway promotional material; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider utilized by the Giveaway; any interruption or inability to access the Giveaway, the Instagram Site (or Sponsor’s inability to access content on the Instagram Site), or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to an entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Giveaway or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Giveaway; and/or any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects or any other errors or malfunctions even if caused by the negligence of one of the Giveaway Entities. Entrants hereby acknowledge that the Giveaway Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are sent along with a Prize. The entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Giveaway, release all rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against the Giveaway Entities, and hereby acknowledge that the said Giveaway Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize. The Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the Prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sponsor, or (3) any other cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies. The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Giveaway, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the Prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the U.S. state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability, or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Orange County, California before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim, which to the extent permissible must be brought individually and not as part of a class/group (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Each entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Each entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will any entrant be entitled to awards. Each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- Rules/Name of Winners: To receive the name of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “I need all these Products @sweetstreetcosmetics and @belladonala" Giveaway “Winners List” or “Official Rules” (specify which), 27156 Burbank Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. All requests must be received by December 31, 2020. The Official Rules will be available at https://www.sweetstreetcosmetics.co/pages/terms-and-conditions and https://bella-dona.com/pages/terms-and-conditions during the entire Giveaway Period. The name of the winners may also be posted on the Instagram Site.
- Sponsor: La Doña, LLC 215 W. Palm Avenue, Burbank, CA 91502 and Twila True Collaborations, LLC 27156 Burbank Foothill Ranch, CA 92610.
Changes to Terms
Sweet Street reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.sweetstreetcosmetics.com is offered the most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Sweet Street encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Sweet Street welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms.
La Doña LLC
215 W. Palm Avenue
Burbank, CA 91502
Effective as of February 11, 2020